3.23.2013

Problems? I'll Take My Own, Thank You Very Much!

When I heard Lee's story, I was stunned at how incredibly vindictive and vengeful people can be....

Then, Keri told me about her decision; should she or shouldn't she...it is difficult for her to decide and so much is resting on it.

Roberta's story was literally like a soap opera; so complicated and terrifying and intriguing and challenging.

Joan's story was heartbreaking and tragic.

Sylvia's situation always makes me feel so sad for her.

Donna's tale of financial misfortune should be made into a movie; how could one man be so evil with old people's money?

Bob's health problems are dizzying, as well as his wife's cancer.

So, it's always a good reminder to just pack up my own bag and be grateful for my own struggles and challenges; they are minor compared to so many other's.








No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!