10.12.2013

The Car Wash

We were just getting out of the car when Mr. Bowen pulled up in his fancy, fancy, CLEAN dark-colored car.

"Whoa," I said, "Your car looks so clean."

Then he said something that would have quite an influence on me...

"I go through the car wash EVERY day!"

What in the heck?!?!?!?  I had never heard of such a thing.

EVERY DAY?!?!?!?!??!??!?

THE CAR WASH?!?!?!?!?

And, that is when I decided that I wanted a clean car.

Since that time, we have purchased car wash tickets.

No, we don't go every day; sometimes not even every week.

But, I love having a clean car on the outside.

And, I try to keep the inside clean also.

I like how it looks.

And, I like how it feels.

Thanks, Mr. Bowen.  You inspired me.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for share the great information..!!
Toronto Car Wash Services

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!