6.27.2013

Change Is In the Air

I don't do well with change.

I like - when things are going well - for everything to remain the same.

And, so when our daughter said she was moving to NM, my world was and is,

ALL SHOOK UP!

I'm having withdrawal symptoms....weepy, heavy heart, sadness, sorrow, feeling blue.

The last seven years have been a blessing of:

concerts,
sports,
events,
shared meals,
phone calls,
visits,
activities,
get togethers,
graduations,
contests,
soccer,
basketball,
pageants,
plays,
musical presentations,
a few sorrows thrown in to keep us humble and remember God,
a wedding,
job losses,
more graduations,
eating out,
pool gatherings,
church events,
Eagle court of honor,
television moments,
lots of laughter and lots of music

And, it is all ending at seven in the morning.

I can't stop crying.

There's a wonderful scripture that says "In all things, give thanks," so I'll try to keep remembering the great blessing of sharing these past several years together.

I'll try to be grateful for the blessing of being together for those many shared events.

I'll try to be grateful for having one family close by.

And, I'll look forward to the return, but it can't come soon enough.



No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!