6.03.2013

Mission Monday

Sad stories all around:

the father of six, including a newborn son after five daughters, who went to work one day as a CPA, and at ten to five on a Friday, he was let go after working for the company for seven years.

The young man who was rejected over his on-line application to Wal*Mart and wondered how he could fill it out to his advantage because they keep rejecting him.

The man who finally gave up looking for a job and said to me on the phone, "I'll never be able to work again."

Or the lady in her 50's who was laid off by a big firm who started laying off employees because of the Obama health-care.

These are just some of the stories I heard today.  

And, it overwhelms me.  Again.








No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!