6.12.2013

Remembering China

Yesterday I gave a spiritual thought about China - it's always so fun to remember that happy time in our lives.


I look back with such incredible fondness, so here are a couple of pictures that bring back a flood of memories of those great times:
This picture totally makes me laugh; it is right behind our apartment building.  When it rained, the hillside would flood and wash the water/mud into our building on the first floor.  But, no matter what they tried to do, it was always a BIG MESS and it always still ran into the building...

The South Campus; huge campus, not very many students.  We taught here every Thursday night.  We took an hour long bus ride and taught 60 students in our sophomore classes.  The first time I went and saw the students sitting behind their computer monitors, I was shaking so badly, I couldn't write my name on the board.
Bikes parked by the little market; so many people rode bikes on the campus; healthy, healthy, healthy indeed!



No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.